Oven Roasted Aromatic Potatoes
- 3-4 Large Potatoes; large cubes
- 3 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 medium onion; chopped
- 1 Yellow or Red bell pepper; chopped
- 2 carrots; chopped
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes*
- 1 tbsp Organic No Salt Seasoning
- 1tsp Paprika
- ¼ C Sharp Cheddar
- ¼ C Olive Oil
* Optional (leave this out if you don’t want the extra spice)
- Preheat Oven to 385º F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine Olive Oil with Thyme, Rosemary, Red Pepper Flakes, No salt seasoning, paprika and garlic. Mix well.
- Add onion, carrots, bell pepper and potatoes to the Olive Oil mixture, mix well until all vegetables and potatoes are completely covers.
- Marinate for 30mins on kitchen counter (If marinating for longer, cover with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator).
- Pour mixture on to ungreased baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30-35 mins on bottom rack of oven.
- Take the baking dish out of the oven and remove foil covering, sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Place back in over on top rack for an additional 15 mins.