What to say about these cookies... hmm nothing but YUM YUM YUM!! Soft and chewy, and almost "healthy"!! See here is the twist, bc with Naimah there is always a twist, instead of just raisins.....i add Raisinets- Chocolate covered raisins!!
Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies
- 2 stick butter; softened
- 1 C brown sugar
- ½ C granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 ½ C all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 C Quaker Oats
- ½ C raisins
- ½ C chocolate covered raisinets
Preheat oven to 350º F
- In large bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Stop and scrap bowl.
- Add flour mixture slowly, until fully incorporated.
- Stir in raisins and raisinets; mix well.
- Drop round tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake 10-12 mins until golden brown.
- Cool 1 min on cookie sheet, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.